Who: ALL ICS Students, RSVP in advance to secure your spot!
When: Look at our calendar of events!
Where: All over campus and beyond!
Who: Selected ICS Students
When: Wednesday WEEKLY @ 4:30pm-6:00pm, except when we are hosting an event.
Where: ICS 432
To improve student life of the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences academically, socially, and professionally by creating and deepening the bonds between students, faculty, administration, companies, and alumni of the ICS School as well as similar groups outside of the Information and Computer Sciences.
We believe that through a strong community, we will enhance the quality of student life and ensure great jobs for students of all majors and minors within the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science by:
- Understanding, disseminating, and contributing to departmental decisions including curriculum, research, and hiring decisions
- Creating a network of alumni which will provide students with opportunities to grow while in school, and opportunities after graduation to leverage that growth
- Provide one another with tools and opportunities to become the most competitive technical experts in the world
- Developing nontechnical skills such as leadership, team building, and advocacy outside of the classroom that will ultimately determine success in the rest of our careers
- Informing students about the immense opportunities that are available on the UC Irvine campus, in the neighboring community, and throughout the world
- Creating partnerships between the academics of our campus and the related industries